Collings Marina

Caseys Dream

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hey guys, never fished out of there before, for Long Point usually always just went to Turkey Point Marina.

Can Collings Marina handle a 23ft boat? And the channel out to bay...good draft to get on plane?

Has to be the best marina in the inner bay. Easily handles 23 footers, lots of parking, a staging area to keep the ramp uncongested (except for the odd idiot with no common sense), minnows and the odd food truck down there on long weekends.

Hey guys, never fished out of there before, for Long Point usually always just went to Turkey Point Marina.

Can Collings Marina handle a 23ft boat? And the channel out to bay...good draft to get on plane?
Depending on the draft of your boat... Collins is the best way to the inner bay.

Water is low this year,heard they were going to drench. Just don’t know if they have already

Two more compliments for them:
Generous minnow scoops
There is a a swingset nearby for any kids/grandkids to entertain themselves while you launch.

OK, thanks guys. May go for a recon trip to check things out, this could be a much better option that Turkey Point for the inner bay.

I need about 3.5 feet of water to get on plane, after that I am golden as long as I don't drop out.

What about bathrooms at Collins Launch? That's what I like about Port Glasgow ... great bathrooms. That's what I don't like about Port Stanly launch...no bathrooms. Bathrooms are always appreciated by the "Mrs."

What about bathrooms at Collins Launch? That's what I like about Port Glasgow ... great bathrooms. That's what I don't like about Port Stanly launch...no bathrooms. Bathrooms are always appreciated by the "Mrs."
outhouse, decent ones tho, better than port stanley portapooper

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks