Colchester walleye update.........

B

big rod

Fished Sat 11am till 4:30 on the north shore 12 to 15 f.ow. Managed to go 10 for 10 on the eyes.We also caught a 16lb channel cat along with 5 more cats.There were zero boats out.
ry%3D400

Fished Sunday the same area we got fish on Sat and only boated on eye in 1.5 hours of trolling.We did a move and went 9 for 12 on the eyes ,5 cats,two 4lb smallmouth ,one silver bass and one keeper perch.Same deal 12 to 15f.o.w. I have enough worms for 1 more outting and then my walleye season is coming to a end .We saw one other boat out trolling.
We saw probably 20 Bald Eagles flying down the shoreline heading west,lots of night hawks,broad-winged hawks,coopers hawks and a merlin .
Sundays catch.
ry%3D400

Looks like blackened walleye for supper Monday.:)

Fished Sat 11am till 4:30 on the north shore 12 to 15 f.ow. Managed to go 10 for 10 on the eyes.We also caught a 16lb channel cat along with 5 more cats.There were zero boats out.
ry%3D400

@big rod that can't be your wheel bar
Fished Sunday the same area we got fish on Sat and only boated on eye in 1.5 hours of trolling.We did a move and went 9 for 12 on the eyes ,5 cats,two 4lb smallmouth ,one silver bass and one keeper perch.Same deal 12 to 15f.o.w. I have enough worms for 1 more outting and then my walleye season is coming to a end .We saw one other boat out trolling.
We saw probably 20 Bald Eagles flying down the shoreline heading west,lots of night hawks,broad-winged hawks,coopers hawks and a merlin .
Sundays catch.
ry%3D400

Looks like blackened walleye for supper Monday.:)

@big rod that wheelbarrow is normally full.

Its September ,6 to 8 fish is a good day.Most of the walleye we are catching in August are 2 to 4 lbders so its hard to fill the wheelbarrow.We did lose two six lb fish at the boat on Sunday though.
I'll try to fill it this weekend,its my last attempt.;)

Back