City Coyote

can't miss

London new's, over the last couple day's, have reported on a single coyote sighting and possible attack on a small dog.
I'm not sure people in the city understand just how many coyotes are living just on the fringes of their community? I live just east of London, there's a group of guy's around here that hunt coyotes, and hunting mainly Saturday's, took 130 of them two winters ago. About half that many last year, they said snow depth was a problem.
London city police are advising folk's to dial 911 if they see this rouge coyote, HELL, why don't they just bring in the SWAT team. Guess just seeing a bush dog constitutes a emergency?????
Better idea? Just put a decent bounty on these vermin, probably cost alot less then bringing in the heavies? Sorry, if PETA is listening, but I don't think spaying and neutering is a option.

funny how they tell Northeners that theynmust learn how too deal and live with the bears, but down hear its call 911

increase bounties or fur prices and the problem will go away.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks