Church TX-22 or Church walleye board

cab01

I'm looking to get a couple of inline boards this year and not sure of the difference between the two boards?

Anyone have any insight before i go buy them..

THX

The 22"s are ok for pulling lite tackle smaller bait.... If you jump to the 44's you'll be able to run hot lips divers behind them or even run lead core.... 44's to me are a more versatile board with out going to a mast set up.....

Cheers Bic....

I have no experience with the 22's, but I have 4 of the walleye boards. You can pull 7 colours of lead on them without issue, and lighter gear also. They work well and as Bic said, they're versatile!

I never tried the 22 before but I have both a TX-44 & walleye board

I used both yesterday while fishing lake Ontario for trout and salmon,3-3.8 mph, both boards have been slightly modified (weight's doubled up and @ front on 44 & new holes drilled on walleye board so weight is as far forward as possible) I prefer the 44 as nose digs in better and stays out too the side better than my walleye board, I was using deep diving body baits and found the nose of walleye board to be pointed upward and therefore it was further back behind boat than the tx44. both boards are good but I prefer the 44 , but its a little heavier , and harder too reel in if not triggered. I plan to purchase another TX-44 this year.

It will come down to personal preference and what type of trolling you wish to do

Back