CHURCH TACKLE INLINE PLANER BOARDS

monty smith

Finally got the HAPPY PAPPY in the water launched at Port Burwell. Could hardly wait to try the inline boards.The TX22 ran good in the 3&4Ft. waves, was very easy to retrieve bringing in fish or changeing lures.Really should have been useing the walleye inline board or the new TX44 MUSKEY INLINE BOARD. These boards are lighter than the competion and less money.
When useing these boards they are easy to see and you can add the flag system to them. The release system used in the straight up postion does not releas,it was designed this way!You reel the fish in and then take the board off your line and reel the rest of your line in . If you wanted the planner board to release, just loosen the adjustment screw and turn the release faceing in the down position.
Church Tackle has some good video clips on their products that i found was very helpful.Know ANGELING OUTFITTERS carry their product.
KNOW ROTTEN RONNIES can get this product for you.FORGOT TO MENTION THE BOARDS TAKE LEAD CORE. STEEL WIRE, BRAIDED LINE AND MONO.
Video shows three boards running to each side.
Found this the best system for my boat as it is not a bowrider, donot have to use planner board mast between my riggers.
Trust this topic tweeks your interest.
Tight Lines
[?]:):D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks