Chrome Fog...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
My little sister was down for a visit and wanted to get out for a fish...

We launched late afternoon and busted waves out to 60' turned and trolled with the waves back in...

Rainbows were on the feed heavy and full of jam... Some pretty wild aerial displays... Picked up a few eyes as well... Crazy fog out there...

Things are setting up slowly but still hard to put a pattern together when BPW and Mixed Veggies are firing at the same time... All fish came 10-40' down... First outing for me this year with #'s in the double digits... :/

Be well... Jammer

Good stuff Jammer. It's always nice when you can get visitors into fish.

nice, i'm thinking i'm going to do a bit of perching Friday morn then head deeper and troll around for a bit

Nice looking haul you got there Jammer!!! .............itching to get out myself .............mother nature hasn't been playing nice but with fingers crossed Friday will be the day !!.....................apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks