Off Topic Cheating in a tournament

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Seen this on Facebook for the walleye brawl tourny. Not sure how current this is but greed dosen’t get you into the winnings. If you read some of the comments, they apparently have done it before.

Time for a metal detector at weigh ins? Life Time ban? Don't even want to think about previous tournaments.

I thought this happened in the Toronto Salmon Derby so I googled it and was surprised how often this actually was attempted.

must feel like a big man right there... I didnt catch their names? also is this this year?? need to post links to their social medias so we can all leave them a little message

also the stupid part is sounds like they still would of won if they didnt load the fish with weights, they had to beat 16lbs... they weighed in at 33lbs with only 8lbs of added weight into the fish. 🤷‍♂️

Jake Runyan and Chase Cominskey

if anyone is wondering

Yah some of the articles I read saying they have won over $300,000 in prize money over the last couple of years.

Don’t know much about these tournaments, but why would they not inspect the winning fish of every tournament?
Probably that’ll be the norm for now on.

Especially on a dead fish weigh in

Don’t know much about these tournaments, but why would they not inspect the winning fish of every tournament?
Probably that’ll be the norm for now on.

Especially on a dead fish weigh in
My thoughts exactly

I thought this happened in the Toronto Salmon Derby so I googled it and was surprised how often this actually was attempted.
It’s happened a few times. I know one guy weighted his fish and another who got dumped for lying about have passengers who had no derby ticket. Fortunately the gig was up for him when he got called out on spoonpullers by a fellow member who saw them fishing that day. I’m pretty sure he was given the option to disqualify his own fish or face a polygraph and charges.

It has made my Twitter feed, I guess it's prime for fish jokes.

Must be quite a drug to destroy one's reputation and existence.

Don't know why, but this brought to mind some TV show hosts' lack of better judgement as well. 🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks