Chamberlin releases

twodogs

Does anyone know where you can buy Chamberlin releases locally?
Thanks

As far as I know... you can't. I tried last year and talked to them direct and said there was no local or Canadian rep. I have now used them for last year and this year.... works well. Once set up you never miss a small hit and drag fish even a perch hitting. Maybe expensive... but once you look at the construction you can understand why it cost what it does. Like most thing... you get what you pay for and in this case... it is worth it. JMO.

I just called Lambeth Tackle in London the other day and he has a bunch in stock for $25.99 each + tax. :)
2404 Main St, London, ON N6P 1R2 519-652-5598

Note: Because Main St. is under construction access only coming south from Wharncliffe Rd. S to get to Lambeth Tackle.

Last edited:
I used mine for the first time last week. Oh what a joy! Great releases to say the least. I ran both the fixed (at the ball) and the slider 15 feet up from on both of my riggers. The beauty was being able to crank the rods right over into the water without tripping the release. Another benefit to running 2 rods on 1 rigger in this fashion is being able to trip a rod when you go over a school of fish in hopes of triggering a strike on the way up. 5 Stars.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks