Chamberlain release

Richardscott999

listening to the posts it seems like if I change to the chamberlain release I may drag less lil eyes around the lake on my riggers. Neone know where I can get them in southern Ontario. I looked in two fishing stores in Kitchener and Cambridge today without any luck. Are they only available thru the net?

Thanks in advance.

listening to the posts it seems like if I change to the chamberlain release I may drag less lil eyes around the lake on my riggers. Neone know where I can get them in southern Ontario. I looked in two fishing stores in Kitchener and Cambridge today without any luck. Are they only available thru the net?

Thanks in advance.
Lambeth rod an tackle had them a while ago not sure about now. You will love them

Hands down the best releases, work as advertised. Once you dial them in, that is. I once had a small perch trigger the release. That's how sensitive they are.

Only downside is you may need to adjust them on every outing, depending on wind, trolling speed, etc. For me going to the same lake (Nipissing) almost no adjustment is needed.

I could only find them online. Ended up ordering direct from the inventor.

Lambeth had them yesterday, blacks, same thing I'm pretty sure.

Nope, big difference. Chamberlain releases have individual adjustments for the rod side (how much you wind up the rod) and for the strike side (the tension from a fish biting). Both are completely independent. You can wind up the rod until it's near breaking point yet have the strike side release at 0.25lbs.

I ordered the chamberlain releases online and got them 3 days later, already starting off well with fast delivery. Tried them out on Tuesday night. Used dipsies and riggers. Picked up 7 of 8 eyes on the riggers. All under 2 lbs. good releases immediately from the chamberlains. We had set them light in the driveway before leaving with my fish scale (thanks @Crummybun for thinking of this). They are well worth the money. Since we are not dragging small fish around the lake for extended periods of time we are able to be fishing more effectively. Great investment and thanks again for the suggestion.

Yeah stupid is correct. All in $75.00 releases were $21 x 2. Seven walleye for dinner .........priceless. As well a lifetime of better fishing (till I accidentally drop them in lake that is )

I ordered from Fishntech, but did not shop much. I shouldn't grumble about the shipping cost as I did not miss a fishing trip due to there quick arrival. They really do make a huge difference.

You can order them straight from the manufacturer for cheaper. I believe my total was closer to $50 for one with shopping. Then after testing it out I ordered another.

Not sure if that's cheaper?? So you paid $50 x 2 = $100

Just checked them out on fishusa, $19.99 each + $7 shipping US funds (international air mail) shipping is still $7 for 2 releases.

Thinking even if you had ordered 2 at once you would still be looking at more $$$.

Fish307 they are 19.99 but said they would not ship to my location ?

Shipping is a one time thing so juts add a couple more as gifts or get the stackers while you're at it :).

I ordered the chamberlain releases online and got them 3 days later, already starting off well with fast delivery. Tried them out on Tuesday night. Used dipsies and riggers. Picked up 7 of 8 eyes on the riggers. All under 2 lbs. good releases immediately from the chamberlains. We had set them light in the driveway before leaving with my fish scale (thanks @Crummybun for thinking of this). They are well worth the money. Since we are not dragging small fish around the lake for extended periods of time we are able to be fishing more effectively. Great investment and thanks again for the suggestion.

This is exactly why they allow you to catch more fish. You don't spend time dragging fish around.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks