Off Topic Celebrating our 58th anniversary today!

Happy anniversary Bob. That’s just like me putting 40 years at the same employment before retiring. Congrats!!!!

That’s an amazing number Robert. Congratulations 👏. Not many make it that far. Cindy and I will be 48 in two weeks. Again congratulations and all the best
Thanks John and also may God bless you and Cindy on your upcoming 48th. That's great, happy to hear! :happy:
anniversary-48-7.gif

Looked at our wedding photo in the bedroom from Jan. 22, 1966 then went in and looked in the bathroom mirror and thought what happened? :eek: 😊
Even after all these years I still love my sweety more than ever, until death we part. View attachment 83721💑

View attachment 83720
Congratulations Wave Runner on 58 ! We must be about the same vintage. My wife and I celebrated our 58th last August while on a fishing trip in the Bay of Islands.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks