CB Radio Channel's

Moosehead

Hey guys ....I just installed a CB Radio on my boat this year. I'm just wondering if there is a particular channel that you guys use on Erie? Any feedback is appreciated..

Cb or vhf ????

Allot of people monitor ch 16

But for most Erie communication its ch 68

When I fished Huron ...guys I fished with use 72

No idea what lake O guys use

Don't forget to get your ROC-M license, it is a federal crime to even turn on a VHF radio without a license. I think everyone should have one on the boat regardless in case of an emergency, but there are do's and don'ts and the don'ts can be quite costly if you get caught.

Never turn the damn thing on, sorry. :rolleyes::oops::D
I hear ya. The ONLY time I had mine on was when I was going through a major city ie Toronto and that was only so I could pick up any potential traffic snags and avoid them by going to plan B or C if I had to.

With Satellite communication in most trucks nowadays and cell phones there isn't any need or point until you get well out into the boonies.

When I ran the North years ago it helped keep my sanity and allowed chats with drivers that I saw regularly.

With Satellite communication in most trucks nowadays and cell phones there isn't any need or point until you get well out into the boonies.

When I ran the North years ago it helped keep my sanity and allowed chats with drivers that I saw regularly.
Define "north" :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks