Cant find propper tachometer

merc_man

My tach crapped out on me and i can not seem to find one to fit my 4¼ inch opening.
4 inch tachs are only 3¼ inch.
5 inch tachs seem pretty close to mine but cant locate any.
My tach is a faria brand.
Not sure is ther an addapter if i have to go smaller? Would like to stay with original size if possible.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200614-210749_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200614-210749_Samsung Internet.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 50
You can send it to Faria and they will repair and return.......check their website. Uninstall, tape the wires, cover the hole.

Did you change leg oil or the impeller recently? I did that in the fall and it is not working now. I think I did not connect the tube when I put it back together. I am using the GPS for now and will have a look in the fall when open it up again. I have an inboard Mercruiser.

greatlakessipper may carry an item like that.

I had some issue with a tach also and could not find one.

Item was also faria but past the repairable timeframe and for the price to repair a single gauge you may find a complete set for the same price.

Check with Proctor Marine Simcoe
I saw quite a selection of tachs on their wall the other day. They changed mine last fall and it was same as original.
I believe they carry your brand.
Good luck

The only 5 inch tachometer Faria makes now is one with an hour meter as they don't list anything in just a straight tach. This is the only one I found to fit your opening but it's not cheap. There are other manufacturers that make 5 inch tach only gauges for less.

also, boatersland , just need to ship through crossboardershipping as an easy solution.

Lots of white to chose from.

I contacted fiara and they suggested the tach that wave runner posted a link to. I will probly order that one soon.
Thanks for the help

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks