Can't Believe What I just Saw

old cut marina cam must be snowed in this morn , just a fog when I click on it , nothing coming up on booth harbour cam !..............apps

Yes, it is snowed in this AM. Will clean it off today. It has been a very BUSY camera lately.

Thanks you so much for all the hard work you put in with that live feed cam old cut marina ! save a drive from St. Thomas to just check things out and does have some good entertainment from time to time ..............lol .................apps

Yes, it is snowed in this AM. Will clean it off today. It has been a very BUSY camera lately.
Hey George, can you run over to Booth's and clean that camera off too? It's almost snowed in now:smuggrin:. Must be really coming down on the Bay today.

Big North East Winds down here today. Would be Mighty uncomfortable out there 2nite! Hope the camera clears itself!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks