Cant believe this is happening

Browntrout

Did last call at the Norfolk tavern yesterday.Rumour has it it will meet the wrecking ball in December to make way for condos..This building was built in 1812.At one time it had jail cells in it.My question is does this building not fall under the heritage act.It would be sad to see a landmark like this disappear.

As i understand it has had to many changes to qualify for the heritage act and big money usually wins

Beautiful spot but something needed to happen to change the menu and food quality….. the wrecking ball I haveto say is kind of excessive

Bands, music and dancing all day, standing room only...last chance

We had a bar in Stratford called The Dominion House. It was everyone's bar {all classes all ages}. Built 1850ish, tore it down late 2019/20. To this day, there's still an empty lot growing weeds surrounded by a fence with 8x10 pictures on the last night posted on it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks