Canoe in Blinds?

riverduck

Hi All,
I was hoping to finally get a huntin at LP this year but all I have is a canoe. Which blinds can I safely access with a canoe? Any better than the others? How early to line up for these blinds (honest guess)?

Thanks for any help!

Chris

I would suggest studying the satellite map found on the LPWA page and if possible a scouting trip to see what you would feel comfortable with ? The "Unit" does not shoot on Tuesday's,Thursday's or Sunday's and with this weather we've been having it would make a nice outing ! You can also stop by the Unit and purchase a laminated map of the Unit and/or chat with some of the guys there. Also you may consider signing up as a member of the L.P.W.A. ?

There are many blinds you can access but some would be safer than others due to weather conditions !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks