Cannon pedestals

Nautibouy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Since I am adding longer tracks to my boat and wondering since I have to install a pedestal to use in the tracks for the riggers I was thinking of the 4” swivel but I would like some feed back if the swivel is better then the non swivel .. the riggers have the low profile swivels that I will be using as well or maybe not .. depends on what is recommended..

thanks guys

I bought Cannons last year and use the swivels that came with them. Works fine in my tracks. I think I bought Traxtech low mounts or maybe Cisco plates? Have to use swivels on my boat as riggers stick out to the sides.

I had a set of the Berts Custom Tackle downrigger swivel brackets. I took them apart and cut the risers down from 4” to 2”. Left just enough to still tighten the thumb screws. They worked well. The same can be done for the straight riser from Berts.

Thank you for your input guys.. all this helps me out
Thank you

I bought new Cannon 6" risers with swivel and they work great although I found that after the first year that the nut on the swivel backed off and the top got loose. I took it apart (easy) and tightened up the nut and added some locktite and looks to be holding.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks