Cannon low profile swivel base release pin.....BUSTED

rcfire77

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
first time out with them last night in prep for the chantry salmon classic derby (heading out right now) and my base wouldn't lock?? Took it apart and found out the release pin had broken?? Anyways fishing the derby the next 5 days and need a replacement pin ASAP. Any ideas on who or what company I could contact today to get one hopefully by Monday?? Thanks Gentlemen and Ladies!

Aikman in Mississauga or Rockys in Orillia is where I would start.

first time out with them last night in prep for the chantry salmon classic derby (heading out right now) and my base wouldn't lock?? Took it apart and found out the release pin had broken?? Anyways fishing the derby the next 5 days and need a replacement pin ASAP. Any ideas on who or what company I could contact today to get one hopefully by Monday?? Thanks Gentlemen and Ladies!
Have a look at classified I have a low profile base there for sale that could fix your situation. If not all good

just the pin. ShortRod saved me for tomorrow and Josh at angling outfitters gave me the contact info for the cannon service rep. Thanks for your help guys.

Call Johnson Outdoors in Mississauga. Johnson owns Cannon, Hummingbird and Minn Kota. They helped in the past and were really great.

Rick

I think I have what you need.
PM me and we can figure out how to get it to you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 9
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks