CANADIAN NATIONAL HUNT TEST 2016

blackdog

This year the National will be held near Ancaster Ontario...Headquarters will be at the Fairgrounds....If you want to watch dogs in Hunting situations come on out ..no admission fee...there are dogs from across Canada and the US here to to see if they can obtain a title of CNMH.....It starts 15-19th August......Long Pt fish and game club have offered to throw birds for the monday and tuesday........

Just looked the event up on line and the schedule is very vague. Is there a more detailed shedule available? Any evening trials? I would love to bring the boys out after work to watch.

sorry....I have been in my trailer at the fairgrounds...since last friday.....they posted late ....the convoy started every morning early to the grounds.....no evenings....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks