Camp Horizon

Driftrunner

I am looking at booking a trip to Camp Horizon for next summer was looking for member input before I go ahead and book it.
Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Been up there many times. Third generation owners now. Big improvements to cottages. Docks at most cottages now also. Improvements have been going on the past year. Great fishing too. Walleye, pike, musky, bass and some perch. Was up in September this year and the walleye fishing was phenomenal. Superb hospitality. Highly recommend it. Book now if you can they fill up quick.

New owner Dan can point you in the right direction. I have a map from years ago but he may have some too. For walleye I found fishing "the parking lot" just before sunset is pretty much a guarantee. Not a real big lake so just explore. Has sand bottoms, weed cover, rock areas, a bit of everything. Hook and sinker jigging over the side of the boat is what I like to do but people do troll.

Attachments

• 20210912_204603.jpg
    20210912_204603.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 20210912_194532.jpg
    20210912_194532.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 17
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks