Camo Day - Saturday, Sept 8th

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Please note: A short members meeting will be held immediately after lunch. This was obviously missed on the notice.
IMG.jpg

If anyone would like a ride from the St.Catharines area to the unit, please let me know. More then happy to pick you up!!

Greg Sarkisian

I'm coming down in the morning to help out with the blinds, but it looks as though we are in for a bit of rain. It doesn't bother me either way, I just want to confirm that this is a go rain or shine?

Thanks

CAMO DAY
Is on rain or shine with the heritage hunt the following weekend we can not postpone .

" Thats 12 already ? count them again Larry "

Thanks to all that helped out at camo day! The north east wind pushed some water in and we were able to get most blinds done.:)We saw a lot of woodies and blue wings.

It was a great day out on the marsh today working on the blinds, it certainly seems the kids will have a good number of ducks around for Heritage Day. Good luck to those heading out with the kids next weekend, have a safe and enjoyable time out there...they are the next generation of wetlands and waterfowl conservationists for Long Point and beyond!

Michael L. Schummer
Scientist
Long Point Waterfowl
learn more at www.longpointwaterfowl.org

& visit us on Facebook under Long Point Waterfowl

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks