Cabelas, THE BEST!

B

Big Dave

3 weeks ago I ordered a commercial air pump to keep my minnows alive. I have been running it for 2 weeks It has dual outlets for air. This morning I checked it and 1 of the outlets had quit pumping. I phoned Cabelas and after a 10 minute call and 3 transfers I got an answer.

There is a new pump on its way and I can just throw this one out or do with it as I wish.

That is service.:)

Way To Go Cabelas!:D

BD

I had a similar experience with Cabela's. Broke a rod and they sent a new one no questions asked.

Cheers, Clark

They are opening one in Buffalo around the end of 2013 near the Walden Galleria....so now you can even shop there in person. I Love Cabelas.

They are opening one in Buffalo around the end of 2013 near the Walden Galleria....so now you can even shop there in person. I Love Cabelas.

Good to know. Thx! Next time I get dragged there, I can, for a change, drop some cash on what I want to buy :D (and yes, Dave, I'll be loading up the mini-van)

I just looked it up, actually they break ground this fall and hope to be open fall 14, regardless it will be awesome.

You can shoe shop there Stomp:D

Good to know. Thx! Next time I get dragged there, I can, for a change, drop some cash on what I want to buy :D (and yes, Dave, I'll be loading up the mini-van)

Stomp, Dave needs new crocs, have a look;)

I love the cheap shots you two throw at each other...keep it up its good reading.Just heading out the door to Colchester.Looks light the wind gods are on our side this weekend.Have a good weekend everyone.;)

Good Luck BR, come down here one day and we can perch.

I called Cabelas today wondering where my replacement pump was. They looked it up on their computer and told me it was ordered on the 4th shipped on the 5th and del on the 7th. I wasn't home and it has been on my front porch since the 7th.

The last one came Canada post, this one they express shipped. Great service.:D

Maybe I should go out front occasionally!:)

Back