Fishing Report "Cabbage Dragon" in Toronto Harbour...

Not sure why this is a news article.

When I dated a girl near the Humber river about 5 years ago.. ( she lived/s) in the condo at the corner.

I casted mostly shadzillas from the rocks on the east or west side.

There were actually 2 other guys that fished musky exclusively there as well casting. Never fished musky there in the summer however but the fall activity was usually pretty good. They are certainly there but nobody seems to target them?

The biggest i caught there was maybe a 46-ish fish but I did see maybe 2-3 “50’s” landed.

Haven’t fished there for 5 years but they were active fish and usually “clear” musky or barred pattern.

When she dumped my ass for fishing too much I found a girl in grimsby. You can also pin a musky off the rocks at “forans” casting

We have also caught a musky (brutal scarred up skabby gross musky) by accident inside the west pier at bronte.

If that’s indeed a 59 incher…. I would quit work and travel the fishing shows and bass-pro shops with the carcass… omg. I couldn’t even imagine a 59…

Biggest I have seen personally and certainly not my fish was 54 inches…

59???? Jesus H…. That won’t happen again for another 10 years

come on Viking ...you sounded a bit disapointed so I was checking Lake Ontario New york side and found that one..I was looking for stocking..you know how our neighbours are with stocking efforts..

we enjoyed alot of shore fishing lake ontario south shore in the fall..targeting the browns..were alot of fun..and at night as well..

is there musky stocking? on the great lakes?

after I further looked at that musky..a verticle photo on the charters facebook..it doesn't look like shy of 5 feet..thats me judging..

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks