Buyer Beware

Good luck and I hope things work out for you...

Bill

I want to live forever...so far so good

Sorry to hear about your Gas tank Helmut,I know 1st hand what you're going through,I owned an '89 19 ft Bayliner with the same problem,I'm thinking this boat of yours is a centre console,if so the tank is right under where your chair is,I'd thought about cutting away the console and floor as its fiberglass,but opted to order a 20 gallon plastic tank and installed it under the seat in front of the console,and fastened it down with 2" web straps,and routed the fuel line under the floor and down the right side to the motor-3/8"fuel line.A pic would have helped us visualize where the tank actually is.(20 gal. tank is around $500-strapping is nickel and dime stuff)Oh mine was a trophy model-some trophy! Good Luck Thump

Most important thing is that you're going with a reputable repair shop who will stand behind his work. Regardless of the cost which is fairly dear the boat will be good as new. I looked at Ron's website and the stuff coming out of there is very impressive. So much so I'm getting a quote for new paint on my Sylvan cuddy.

Hope all goes well for you for next season.

Rob

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks