Butcher Shops

Monkeyrunner

Hello all,

New to the Oxford/Norfolk area, but pumped for some deer this fall. Can anyone recommend a good Butcher in the Oxford/Norfolk area?

Much appreciated.

Vanessa meat makes some great stuff but meat most be deboned before taking it there,
Taken lots to Townsend butchers outside Simcoe, they are kind of expensive and don't do the best of jobs but out of convivence of location our stuff goes there sometimes,

One of our hunting buddies took all our goose meat up to Atwood Heritage. Turned out awesome, great goose pepperettes!

6687 Perth Line 71, Atwood, ON N0G 1B0

Jepson's Meat in Hagersville have treated me very well an do a great job. May be a bit more of a haul for you though.

Vanessa meat makes some great stuff but meat most be deboned before taking it there,
Taken lots to Townsend butchers outside Simcoe, they are kind of expensive and don't do the best of jobs but out of convivence of location our stuff goes there sometimes,
What type of “ great stuff” do you get made? We do our own butchering, but would love to find a good pepperettes place. I had no idea Vanessa would take venison.
Thanks.

What type of “ great stuff” do you get made? We do our own butchering, but would love to find a good pepperettes place. I had no idea Vanessa would take venison.
Thanks.
Vanessa has made pepperettes & sausage (mixing with pork) with my venison in the past & have always done a great job. I have taken the meat there prepared, as I butcher my own deer, & have thought their prices are very responsible.

a second vote for Vanessa meets . Told them what I wanted and hit it bang on with the venison . Tried goose and duck also done there . Just as good .

I've had Vanessa Meats make goose pepperettes, which taste fantastic. Just don't let the drunk guy debone the goose legs or you'll wind up with crunchy pepperettes!

Vanessa makes great deer, duck and snow goose pepperettes for me so far, and got them to make moose hamburger patties last fall and they are awesome,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks