Burwell

U-290

Fished Burwell with Gedrone today.
Good to see Ron doing well after major surgery.
Also good to see Larry from Green Baron!

Ended up with 12 pics and 2 bows, which we released, why eat snakes when you can eat fresh water chickens?
Fished 12 miles west of port in 60 FOW. Fished top half, boards out, no toxic line, body baits, Bombers, Storms, 120'-140' back, gold black, copper black, silver blue, were the colors. Riggers set at 24'-30' with 60'-80' leads, modified Jerry Lee with black on one side worked best. Speed 2.5 - 2.75 mph.
Note: All big fish, no apprentices for future years, not a good sign!

jr slugo u on holidays or u phone in sick ;)..thanks for the fish i'll let u know when we need more.:D..let me know when the next hebrew is ;)

Its the time of year big fish first then a mix we are heading down to my dads Rick think the walleye will still be at ereiau we where out last Monday and went 4 for 10 thought Ernie was with use lol

Duckman, Erieau will hold walleye all summer, if your heading down let me know and I'll get some info from one of the Charter Captains there.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks