Burwell

NetnLargies

Hey folks,
I plan on heading to Burwell for some eyes this Sunday weather permitting.

I have been down there a few times in July but not since. The last time I was down there we went straight out of port to 58 feet to 60 feet of water and trolled wally divers (perch coloured), tail dancers perch coloured and some spoons.

Will the depths above and lures above be the ticket? If anyone has info to help me out that would be great.

I am taking out the old man who has never caught a pickeral over 4 lbs and a college buddy who does not fish so I would like to put them on some pics and bows.

Thanks,
Chad

yah that would be a good starting spot.
when you get setup, put out a variety of colours and see which one they are hitting.

i usually start with, orange crush, blueberry muffin, green monkey puke, and greasy chicken.
im going out on sat evening and gonna start in that area and troll west to some spots i've got marked.

i will post my results sat. night.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks