Burwell... your dead to me!

CourtLund

Just for now!! Rough day today. Was going for another try at perch this morning. Couldn’t get minnows when we arrived, so we hit the lake to troll for some walleye. After an hour and a half of no luck and almost nothing on the screen we headed back in to get some minnows. We tried everything from the last windmill all the way back to Burwell, with no luck. Out of sheer desperation we stopped at the end of the pier. We actually managed to squeak out a meal of perch, with four or five of them just over the 12 inch mark. If we had of just stayed there at the start, we would’ve saved a lot of frustration and fuel LOL. Hopefully the winds start to blow some walleye our way soon

We where out there today also talked to Courtlund twice had the son-in-law and Grandson with me looking for Perch, the only thing we hauled in was a stranded cruiser that broke down with the family on it,at least we did a good deed and the Grandson saw how you can help people out on the water ,a lesson learned for him.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks