Burwell with Mrs tailfeathers

Looks like a successful outing. A couple questions if I may.......
1. Is that a pickerel cheek on that plate?
2. No walleye wings?
3. That lure that caught your netted fish is known as?

Thanks for the report - happy for your success.......hoping to find some of my own this week.
Cheers,
Balleye

Yes to the cheeks. The lures is a custom painted body bait much like a bomber long a we call Nascar done by Kelly's Kustoms. Available at Tailfeathers live bait and tackle when she gets some painted. Wings we'll eat later. The batter we use in our chip wagon from no frills I believe it's club house it's cheap but good.

Good idea Fish Whisperer on adding cajun.Wanted to ask Tailfeathers where livebait and tackle is located?

Thanks Tailfeathers. I know supplies are limited on your Kellys kustoms cranks what hours is the store open or how does it work call first?

I use the same club house batter, its better in my opinion than many of the others and half the price, I buy a case of it at a time!

Thanks Tailfeathers. I know supplies are limited on your Kellys kustoms cranks what hours is the store open or how does it work call first?
Give me a call this morning we put hooks on 5 and 4 are already gone. So I have 1 left done up and 6 in progress and that will be it until more blanks arrive hopefully this week. She has limited lures to 2 each color to try to get them out to as many fishermen as possible also have a few in pink panties color just haven't tried them yet. Thank you for your interest.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks