Burwell Weather Saturday

DSfishy

Morning guys

We’d like to take a run to burwell today for the afternoon/evening fish. Can anyone give me their take on the weather report? It seems a little inconsistent across platforms. Buoy reads 1.3 feet right now.

Thanks !

Dave

I am going through the same thing right now… checking all the sites and trying to decide. Everything looked good for this afternoon when I looked yesterday.

I might put it off til Sunday- I could fish right now in the 1.3 footers, but if it’s going to calm down more I would rather wait…

From what I see and experienced yesterday out of Burwell , if you can handle up to 3 ft waves out in high 50s depth you should be fine.

Neighbour and I never went past 47 ft yesterday spent most times in about 40ft so we were sheltered by the land and had tremendous conditions for fishing. 🌻

Ok thanks guys ! Looks like wind speed is dropping today so evening fish should be fine. I’ll keep eye on buoy.

Thanks guys for the info. We are also keeping an eye on the wind for an afternoon fish at Burwell.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks