Burwell tonight Sept 7

Real Therapy

Took the Ranger out to 61 fow. Less marks than last few trips but still a decent bottom picture.Using small stinger spoons on the riggers down 44ft.Then body baits flicker shads bombers and rapalas on boards with 2 ounce snap wts.Dipsy 3 setting 120 ft. Over 30 walleye in 2 hrs and 2 sheephead. Boat speed 2.2 mph.We stopped using wormharnesses about a month ago and also stopped running spoons ,too many lost fish.The stick bait bite has been awesome .I custom painted a bunch of Bandit baits and they have worked amazingly well.The wind last week scattered fish but they are still there in decent numbers.Real Therapy. (Grady white and Ranger ).

Took the Ranger out to 61 fow. Less marks than last few trips but still a decent bottom picture.Using small stinger spoons on the riggers down 44ft.Then body baits flicker shads bombers and rapalas on boards with 2 ounce snap wts.Dipsy 3 setting 120 ft. Over 30 walleye in 2 hrs and 2 sheephead. Boat speed 2.2 mph.We stopped using wormharnesses about a month ago and also stopped running spoons ,too many lost fish.The stick bait bite has been awesome .I custom painted a bunch of Bandit baits and they have worked amazingly well.The wind last week scattered fish but they are still there in decent numbers.Real Therapy. (Grady white and Ranger ).

Sounds great going to try Burwell in the morning. Thanks for the info

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks