Burwell tomorrow.

Crummybun

I've read through a few reports and it seems that the fish are deep. 60ish fow. Has anyone been fishing shallower with success? Or is everyone fishing deeper just to avoid the small guys?

I'm taking the kids to the beach tomorrow, and was thinking they might be into a bit of fishing. Just not wanting to make big runs out and back when they get bored...Thanks!

Hey Crummybun, I'm not sure how much luck they were having but there were 4 boats fishing south of port in 45-47 feet of water yesterday morning at 11:30am.

Going to be a late start today. The boys had a sleep over, not sure what time they went to bed but I couldn't make it past 11pm,, lol.

Hopefully we have something to report tonight.. Good luck to all that get out, should be a busy day on the water.

Any update on lake Conditions? Shows 1ft waves on the Bouy, coming down to burwell this afternoon

Sorry @Matt245 , we spent all morning getting ready. Checked the weather report around noon and realized that it wasnt going to be a nice beach day. So fishing got canceled... Wind is light but rain looks like it will be heavy. I would expect the lake to be pretty flat, good luck!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks