burwell tomorrow

erie feeln

anybody heading out tomorrow i dont know the winds if so let me know we can chat on the radio i will be with cancelled check thanks

I meant after work tomorrow!
Ah! I total misread that. Looks like a mid teen south west wind for you. Hopefully the waves hold out with it.

I’m trying to head out tomorrow morning, should be good until around 12ish before it clocks to a south wind.

Ah! I total misread that. Looks like a mid teen south west wind for you. Hopefully the waves hold out with it.

I’m trying to head out tomorrow morning, should be good until around 12ish before it clocks to a south wind.
I wouldn’t launch until about 5pm I thought windy was showing very light winds 7pm on
And I like to fish pass sunset

I wouldn’t launch until about 5pm I thought windy was showing very light winds 7pm on

Tomorrow, Windy is showing light winds through the day 7-9km/hr gusting 16-17 from the NE, E and SE in the morning then around 2pm it's saying 9 gusting 22 out of the S, by 5pm its saying 6 gusting 22, still out of the S, then by 8 tomorrow night, 7 gusting 18 out of the SW. Should be a good day. I'll have to live vicariously through everyone tomorrow since the boss lady has spoken and I'm not "allowed" to go park on the pier tomorrow since I'm goin fishin Wednesday and I now have "chores" to do tomorrow instead ;):ROFLMAO:

Water looks great for you!

Was out this morning (port stanley), 8-12ish. Took home 5 walleye 1 rainbow. Caught them in about 64-68ft at around 35ft down.

Most of them were in a crank bait (gold Cordell).

Was listening to channel 68 (first time), nice to hear the other guys catching some in the same area.

Good luck!

Derekd9 ..outta bruce this morning .. 61-62 was most productive with bows and pics too be had dipseys 110 +120 on #3 nascar and wonderbread mini spoons did the damage hope this helps 👍

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks