Fishing Report Burwell Sun, June 20

maytagman

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Fished 3 hours with my middle daughter today, managed 3 keepers, 2 walleye, 1 rainbow. Lake was 59f after the blow all week. Got her in by 11 to head back to Sudbury. 50 million bugs, tough fishing...I prefer a meter swell and wind over bugs! My buddy went to Glasgow and they smashed them.. limit before lunch. Is what it is...fishing.5, 7 lead.

Attachments

• IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 228
Fished 3 hours with my middle daughter today, managed 3 keepers, 2 walleye, 1 rainbow. Lake was 59f after the blow all week. Got her in by 11 to head back to Sudbury. 50 million bugs, tough fishing...I prefer a meter swell and wind over bugs! My buddy went to Glasgow and they smashed them.. limit before lunch. Is what it is...fishing.5, 7 lead.
Looks like a great day, ya bugs were terrible, I agree a little wind & swells would have been better, but you can't knock the fishing

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks