Fishing Report Burwell sept 14 2022. NOW

Oh and lost a perch colored chicken wing. Snap came open on a fish. Nice being 4 Miles from Port.

Should finish this report now I'm home. Fished cleaned and yes put my limit in the box solo. Greasy chicken was the hot lure, both sides 130 and 135 back on 3 setting (dipsey) . Still fish out there, just shallower. I never got over 54 fow. Lots of action, some small fish let go, lost a couple at the side of the boat and one big sheeper that I put bAAAAAAck . I seen a few monarchs flying by on there journey, but after I got the boat put away, I went over to the pier, in the parking lot there were a lot of monarchs in the gravel. This picture will not do it justice but I have never seen so many. Resting for there journey,? 20220914_130235.jpg

Should finish this report now I'm home. Fished cleaned and yes put my limit in the box solo. Greasy chicken was the hot lure, both sides 130 and 135 back on 3 setting (dipsey) . Still fish out there, just shallower. I never got over 54 fow. Lots of action, some small fish let go, lost a couple at the side of the boat and one big sheeper that I put bAAAAAAck . I seen a few monarchs flying by on there journey, but after I got the boat put away, I went over to the pier, in the parking lot there were a lot of monarchs in the gravel. This picture will not do it justice but I have never seen so many. Resting for there journey,? View attachment 65923
Good fishing Kirk!!!!

Looks good from top to bottom my friend! Get out there! You may have to come east a bit Derk9.
I might try after work tomorrow
Will still launch from Stanley and just head straight out from Bruce.
If fish aren’t there tomorrow I’m off Sunday Monday, if weather is good I will have to launch out of Port Burwell for the first time ever

I might try after work tomorrow
Will still launch from Stanley and just head straight out from Bruce.
If fish aren’t there tomorrow I’m off Sunday Monday, if weather is good I will have to launch out of Port Burwell for the first time ever
Fish should be off of Prt. Bruce. Thats a plan! Agreed. Closer for you Derkd9!

Hey @Cap'nkirk

How far out, using depth of water as surrogate, was the mudline yesterday? Looks like a bit of a wind hole-shot shaping up for this afternoon and hoping to yak attack off Burwell or Bruce.

King Joe Outa Here!

Should finish this report now I'm home. Fished cleaned and yes put my limit in the box solo. Greasy chicken was the hot lure, both sides 130 and 135 back on 3 setting (dipsey) . Still fish out there, just shallower. I never got over 54 fow. Lots of action, some small fish let go, lost a couple at the side of the boat and one big sheeper that I put bAAAAAAck . I seen a few monarchs flying by on there journey, but after I got the boat put away, I went over to the pier, in the parking lot there were a lot of monarchs in the gravel. This picture will not do it justice but I have never seen so many. Resting for there journey,? View attachment 65923
I’m seeing more bald eagles than monarchs right now. Which is sad because we live in the country with lots of milkweed around.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks