Fishing Report Burwell Sept 10

ch312

Hit the water today around 2 with 2 of my boys. Dropped 6 lines on riggers, divers and lead ore with harnesses, spins and cranks at 38ft. 1 fish in our way to 41ft.

Pulled lines and went to 59ft. Fish after fish after fish on harnesses And ripplin redfins. Brought home our 3 man limit of nice keepers despite losing tons of fish on the way in from being lightly hooked. Many knock offs and fish just nipping off worms. They definitely weren’t hitting hard today. I’d estimate we lost 10-12 and half the fish we netted came unhooked in the net.

Best bait by far was a 2” gold purple spoon with smelled hooks pulling a worm. Not sure who sells then. Second was chartreuse harnesses and third was old faithful blue chrome Redfin. Riggers took most for us back 12-24’ and down 35-40’.

Another amazing day on the water and tons of action within the 5 hours we were out.

Hit the water today around 2 with 2 of my boys. Dropped 6 lines on riggers, divers and lead ore with harnesses, spins and cranks at 38ft. 1 fish in our way to 41ft.

Pulled lines and went to 59ft. Fish after fish after fish on harnesses And ripplin redfins. Brought home our 3 man limit of nice keepers despite losing tons of fish on the way in from being lightly hooked. Many knock offs and fish just nipping off worms. They definitely weren’t hitting hard today. I’d estimate we lost 10-12 and half the fish we netted came unhooked in the net.

Best bait by far was a 2” gold purple spoon with smelled hooks pulling a worm. Not sure who sells then. Second was chartreuse harnesses and third was old faithful blue chrome Redfin. Riggers took most for us back 12-24’ and down 35-40’.

Another amazing day on the water and tons of action within the 5 hours we were out.
Nice fishin ch312. I think there everywhere. Shallow and deep! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your feast!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks