Burwell Season Finale - Saturday August 31st

U-290

Fished Burwell yesterday with buds Blastr and Pocono Kid.
Fished 57-60 FOW, riggers 35-40' down short leads 30' max, dipseys 100-120' on#2, straight mono with 2 oz weights 240 ' back, no toxic lines. Body baits, body baits, body baits!!! Bombers in Black and purple, greasy chicken, silver and blue, silver and purple. Speed 3-3.3 mph kept the junk away.

It's been a great season that started in early May and I had the pleasure of fishing with a lot of great buds!

Thanks and Cheers!

Attachments

• Burwell  8-31-2013.JPG
    Burwell 8-31-2013.JPG
    537.9 KB · Views: 155
Fished Burwell yesterday with buds Blastr and Pocono Kid.
Fished 57-60 FOW, riggers 35-40' down short leads 30' max, dipseys 100-120' on#2, straight mono with 2 oz weights 240 ' back, no toxic lines. Body baits, body baits, body baits!!! Bombers in Black and purple, greasy chicken, silver and blue, silver and purple. Speed 3-3.3 mph kept the junk away.

It's been a great season that started in early May and I had the pleasure of fishing with a lot of great buds!

Thanks and Cheers!

you need to learn how to count to 18 for next year. there are some good educational books out there, I will ask my son for one from school.

Blastr

Well next year you can fish out of your own boat!

That way it will be easier to count fish since you can always see the bottom of your cooler when you come in!

Cheers! U-290

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks