Burwell - Saturday AM & PM

SouthCoast

Got out twice on saturday, unfortunately the forecast kept me off sunday afternoon with those storms that rolled through.
Marked a lot of bait and fish all day. but ended up with 10 eyes/5 bows in the morning and 10 eyes/3 bows in the evening.
Caught fish on 5-8 color leadcore, dipseys on 3,2,1 back 100-120, 70-85 & 60-70 feet back respectively.
Colors changed quite a bit so no secret there.
DSCF2046.jpg

DSCF2041.jpg

DSCF2044.jpg

logo-1.jpg

www.southcoastcharter.com
southcoastcharter@gmail.com

great report southcost to bad other charters dont post like you.but thats ok im out there most days. no where the fish are night and day. 57 to 63 ft dont go deeper if your fishfinder only shows bait fish keep circling the big 1s are there.

johnnyo

That's the best catch i have heard of to date,coming out of burwell!!Way to go "South Coast charters"!!!Time for me to start running dipsey's and put away the perch rod's!!

Good fishing South Coast and good call on Sunday. I cancelled mine too.

I hear that one charter went out and the customers were terrified. Lightning was intense. One of the customers hid in the cuddy.

Lots of good fishing coming and good reports.

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks