Burwell Pier?

Woodstock

Have a few unexpected days off coming, as do many in auto manufacturing business. Anyone tell me when you can start to catch a few perch off the Burwell or Dover pier? Might try to get the tinny out on the bay once into May but hard to get the van away from Mrs. and with school still in I'd be alone anyway.
Also just moved to Embro area recently (between Woodstock and Stratford). Anyone with suggestions for a newbie to try for some trout, carp, ANYTHING at this point to take the edge off would be much appreciated.
Feel free to e-mail if not wanting to give up your local creek :D

Feeling the itch. Need to wet the line someplace even if it's panfish, carp or suckers. Thanks for ANY ideas. Come on spring!!!

Gord D.

Normally not til thde middle of May ish do they start getting them off the rocks in burwell. I think Dover normally has perch before burwell too.

DSCF1047.jpg

Wildwood will be open for pike soon there is the causeway on other end of park i been there for pike opener before. I think there is carp in pittock

A bad days fishing better than good days work.

Thanks for the replies guys. This weather has taken the urge down a notch but with work slowdowns just need to get out.
Thanks again

Gord D.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks