Burwell Pics?

Richardscott999

anyone do anything for walleye in the last week? Got the fish itch bad. May have to try the bluffs for the weekend in the pics have moved on. Any guidance is appreciated.

I went out of Bruce yesterday and it was pretty bumpy but we did manage 3 pics off of 10 colour leadcore and a dipsy using Nascar spoons and a Piston cup spoon in 61 fow. The lake calmed down a bit and that is when we started to catch them but my fishing partner had other commitments and we had to leave.

The lake is all stirred up 67 degrees top to bottom fish were out deeper 65-66 fow biting anywhere from 35'- bottom Fish were not thick out there we found a group of fish and picked up 2 limits We were out of Stanley only saw two other boats all day Hopefully lake will set up again make it a little easier to find fish. That said I think Lake O is calling for the next little while Gods luck tight tlines

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks