Burwell perchn'' June 3rd.

Blastr

Fished with my Dad west of port in 28 FOW. water was like fishing in a dd tim hortons coffee. 2" visibility. rough in the pm. got into em after having to move 4 different times. tried 40 fow, 35 fow and 30 fow with little to show for. the winds screwed up the fishing . extremely light bite that day. kept 25 good perch with a few hogs mixed in including a 14 1/2" perch which was Dads biggest ever. still beats having to go to work. overall a deceant day on the lake.

Blastr

Blaster....... I was out there yestrdy also..... Up 2 the west......8th windmill from the end..... we fished all around this Lund boat 4 about an hr,,, that had a 3sum just haulin them in.... We got upwind of them & were sliding on the anchor, till we started getting in2 them,,, then we threw the 2nd anchor...& fished 4 about 2 hrs & brought home 25 real nice fish..... 30 ft .......... What a great day 4 me ,,as I've been fishing Pottahawk lately ,,with not nearly the success rate as Burwell....I had approx. 10 doubles,,, with about 4 double keepers,, felt like monsters from the deep ... Can't wait 2 get up there again sometime...

Canslayer, we were in the big white boat beside you, I like your camo boat. got rough in the pm. didn't it.

Blastr

Yes it did,,,,,,,,,,, but as the day wore on it calmed down somewhat as we rode the rollers back in.. there was only 2 boats left out there when we left... I was out to Pottahawk 2day & very little success on the east wind...we brought home 7.... but it was super slooooooooooow.... what a disappointment after a great Burwell day....still bettr than any day at work,,, that's a 4 lettr word...

Noel, we got 93 on sat. great minnows , thanks . we ran out of bait so we didn't limit out.
great minnows from KingFisher in Burwell.

Blastr

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks