Burwell on sat

sleded

well guys went out to 58 feet of water and worked to 64 ft only 4 boats out there but all we caught was one silver lol. We worked 2 rods on dipys with rip red fins and all kinds of spoons running at 2-3mph. i guess the walleye action as slowed down a bit. Got hung up on some mud going out the launch but made it lol. still had a fun day

The eyes are still out there and feeding like crazy. They have moved around alot keep looking they will feed for awhile yet. Even when the big schools more there will still be lots left behind for us to enjoy. We will be out till the end of the month weather permitting that is.

Reel Busy Sport Fishing
519-494-9308

I think the fish have definitely moved in closer to shore. We fished West of Burwell in 58-61 fow on Saturday, boated 8 eyes, lost 4 at the boat and only got a handful of silvers and rubberlips. Fish were kind of scattered but we did find a loose knit school that we picked away at. They were all down 45 - 55 feet. Redfins and spoons on 8 colour leadcore, riggers, torpedo divers, and dipsies all took fish.

The other 3 anglers on board were all newbies and had a real blast which makes it extra fun even when you lose a few with the net. There were some nice 4 lbers mixed in with he 8+ gang which are real nice on the dinner table. Hopefully they hang around a little longer.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks