Burwell Night Shift (pic up)

quackers

Went down to Fish the afternoon Sunday first time trying the evening. Pretty slow til about 7:30 then 2 hours of decent action. Went SE and started in 62-64' then headed in and started marking and catching in 59-61'. Landed 7 wallys 3-8lb and 1 bow about 5lb. Lost another 4 bows and 1 big head shaking walleye that never came up and lost just before we could see him. 4 colour on inline board with the old faithful orange/gold/black redfin was the best followed by copper pink panties stinger on the dipseys 15-30' down. Pulled the lines at 9:30 and had a smooth run in. Late night will get a pic up tomorrow.

Sounds like a mint night... Gotta love the smooth ride in...;)
Look forward to the pics...

Congrats! Sounds like a great night. I think i'm gonna give it a go this thursday night if the wind is ok hopefully with some similar results!

th_Rainbow.jpg

People are like hooks, some are just sharper than others...

Schenley

DSCN0470.jpg

Cleaning table at 12:30am. 1.5hr drive home for us. Will try and get some more action pics next time but it's busy running 6 rods and driving a tiller when the action picks up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks