burwell monday morning

Went to Burwell today only to find out Bradfield Marine taken over by new owners Don't sell minnows! The washroom hasn't been cleaned for days. Total discussing. No fish cleaning station . what are they thinking . not to mention the staff in the morning..Money. Money . Money.

Do you have a clue at all?? Bradfields was a joke! Greg has put a new ramp in, supply's his own minnows, his employees unload and load your god damn boat for you. Where else in this province do you find the same services as that? Get a clue man, did you happen to see how many boats were out this weekend? You go clean the bathroom at the BOAT RAMP every 20 mins if you want, it's far from 5star diner but that being said. Greg runs a very good operation and anyone who doesn't think so, sweet one less moron in line!

Burwell was incredibly busy Monday, our group had to wait for 4 boats just to get off the road, but line moved efficiently. If you didn't get minnows, you got there too late as they still had them when we launched. Hands on help from them launching and pulling out. Ninth in line in the river coming out. They prevented one boater from jumping the line pulling out, and put another boater back into the water because their boat was misaligned on the trailer. I give them props for both. The porta potty is on a weekly schedule, probably should be changed to more frequent servicing now with the load of boaters, (take or leave the pun) but I thought they were doing a great job.

Stephen

We didnt do too bad. Sandhills in 53 fow just out of the mud line. 62 jumbos, had to leave for work before we could punch second ticket. Radio was full of guys loading up with walleye, sure did sound great for trolling in 53 to 55

I was there late Monday morning....the new management does a great job compared to before....launched my boat for me and put back on trailer....I didn't even come close to stepping in the water...helping hands at dock...all for 10 bucks....hard to find all that for that price at any launch....as for minnows...he met us we went down the hill....said he didn't have any but told you to go across the road to get some....even offered to launch boat while getting them and a ride back in golf cart....I would say that is service

Back