burwell monday morning

Richardscott999

Drowning minnows at Burwell the perch are not jumping in the boat. Anyone doing well?

If you have a look at the temp map for Erie..you will see stateside has all the warm water....I think this is slowing the Perch on this side....Just a thought...

What a nice catch.....there is some good eating coming up there...

Nice catch there for sure. Glad you never showed the cleaned fillets as Wave Runner had some eye poopers last week:cry::cry: that I'm still dreaming about.:sleep:(y)

Drowning minnows at Burwell the perch are not jumping in the boat. Anyone doing well?
We went out at 7 am and thought we were in for a dead day, started off slow. Then started to think things through , if the US is cleaning up because of warmer water than lets look for warmer water , went in from 48 FOW until we hit 68 degrees and then found some really nice jumbos. big schools we hovering at 25 feet down , reeled up to 25 feet and caught some walleyes... on perch rigs! one hit the scales at 6 pounds.

We went out to burwell Monday took our kayaks to the end of the rock pier. Not much luck in the yaks but we tied them off to the stairs and fished off the pier. We ended up with 25 nice perch 4 1 lbers in there as well. All cleaned up was 4.5 lbs of fillets. Not a bad day I would say.

Went to Burwell today only to find out Bradfield Marine taken over by new owners Don't sell minnows! The washroom hasn't been cleaned for days. Total discussing. No fish cleaning station . what are they thinking . not to mention the staff in the morning..Money. Money . Money.

Last edited:
Back