Burwell minnows

preacher

Heading to Port Burwell tomorrow,(Friday) to do some perch fishing. Can anyone tell me if minnows are available at either ramp or should I get some on the way down. Coming from the Waterford area. thanks in advance.

you should read a couple posts............lots of minnows at big otter.

got minnows out of big otter this morning.they are chubs river minnows.fished hastings 2 man limit 3 hrs.with grandson.

Thanks for the info johnnyo. Maytagman I did read other posts. Some said no minnows others said lots of minnows. Didn't figure there was no harm in asking again

Thanks for the info johnnyo. Maytagman I did read other posts. Some said no minnows others said lots of minnows. Didn't figure there was no harm in asking again
There isn't any harm in asking.
Some people just have their heads up their ass on here.. New Member too, funny he has such a shit attitude.

no attitude here, updated 2 other minnow posts yesterday, people thought burwell was out of minnows, made a call yesterday morn and confirmed they have lots.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks