Burwell May 3 Perch

Check the belly button. lol . Pregnant ones protrude easily noticed, the other ones with the Beer Belly are males.
tucked up a bit at the button lol. Pass me the beer nuts please.

Outcast please try to bring some positive energy to the board, as it would seem as tho u r trying to pick a fight with your sarcastic retorts to positive post.
Hey @ Eyeliner ,A forum is an area to express ones thoughts , wheather it be positive or negative ,that is my choice . It is an Open forum , and you can read what you want . If you dont like what others are saying just move on . It is reports like yours attacking the way I feel that we need a little less of on this site. Respect that . BTW I am pretty sure if I am out of line Stomp will let me know !!

Hey @ Eyeliner ,A forum is an area to express ones thoughts , wheather it be positive or negative ,that is my choice . It is an Open forum , and you can read what you want . If you dont like what others are saying just move on . It is reports like yours attacking the way I feel that we need a little less of on this site. Respect that . BTW I am pretty sure if I am out of line Stomp will let me know !!
and that's the same as if you catch it eat it if you don't want to eat it put it back if I,m realing a perch up from 40ft of water I,m eating it that's why I pay for a licence. if it states that I can only eat one I eat one if it says I,m good for 50 I eat till there gone and then go get more I,m getting tired of people telling me I,m breaking a golden rule we pay a lot of money to get a good meal of fish enjoy it you ever notice how many eggs are in one perch there not like other fish like salmond or rainbow they reproduce very well if not the government would tell us there in trouble and tell us to lay off the big ones so injoy your next meal without feeling you broke the law. THERE I SAID IT now I,m getting ready for the long weekend with a DAME good fish fry or to LOL

If the species was in trouble there would be quota cut backs in both commercial and recreational limits. This gentleman did nothing wrong, he did not catch over his limit, he bought a licence, paid his launch fees, supported local buisness . Therefore he is 100 percent welcomed to do what he wishes with his catch. More people should run there lives not someone else's. There gentleman was kind enough to share info with this board, he could have kept it to himself and then we would be running all over the lake wasting time and money searching. Thank you Dayz Off for your report, and good luck with any future fishing.

Back