Fishing Report Burwell Live kinda Aug 11

All done 09:45, probably close to another 30 fish day.

Compared to Wednesday, today is dead calm.

Same program dipsy and spoons, set on one, 85 back, three 105 back.

Ran four rods but two was more than enough.

Outside rods, other than a few on a CJ special worm harness were basically used to clean lures.

Here's the box after bleeding.

alldun.jpg

Marked more fish today than any other day so far this season.

Dropped the lines in 58 ran out over a couple of bumps to 63 and change, needed a few more of the keepers so turned back but didn't need to come back very far.

Best day on the water thus far. 🌻

Last edited:
It was a great day out of Burwell Steve. The different year classes being caught is unreal and bodes good for more years of this world class fishery.

Well I'm glad I went to work instead...I mean fishing like that...too easy...lol...I'm green with envy..was toying with the idea of going..but might as well keep it a no hitter...I haven't been this year due to the stupid idea of taking my lund in for transom repair in mid July....should have waited..too much wind now it seems...

All done 09:45, probably close to another 30 fish day.

Compared to Wednesday, today is dead calm.

Same program dipsy and spoons, set on one, 85 back, three 105 back.

Ran four rods but two was more than enough.

Outside rods, other than a few on a CJ special worm harness were basically used to clean lures.

Here's the box after bleeding.

View attachment 78085

Marked more fish today than any other day so far this season.

Dropped the lines in 58 ran out over a couple of bumps to 63 and change, needed a few more of the keepers so turned back but didn't need to come back very far.

Best day on the water thus far. 🌻
@hvyhaul so what depth would you say your dipsey are running at a 1 setting 85 feet and a 3 setting 105 . Just curious

40 ft on the one, 43 ft on the three. Ran the fish hawk TD down the lines to check yesterday.

Based on how my reels are loaded, you would need to check your own reels with the TD. 🌻

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks