Burwell June 22

ShortRod

Being busy at work and with my boys with sports, I saw an opportunity to head our yesterday with my bro in law. Generally avoiding weekends but given my limited schedule I had to get the boat out this season. Tried 50’ and 60’s and no luck and couldn’t find any pockets of bait or warm water so headed back to the 40’s where my sonar told me to stick around and be patient. Plugged away at them on the one pod we found and called it a day with 10 eyes. Bro in law had enough he was burnt to a crisp. Mainly 2015 age class. 42-47 fow while fishing the top 20’ of the water colum. 0 dipsys on a 3 setting out 45-50 produced with spoons. 4 colour toxic worked for a few and rigger down 35 worked with slider. Great start to the season. I was blown away by the water level. Have never seen it so high...cheers

Herefishyfishy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks