Burwell...July 3

jumbos

Hit Burwell for the first time this year....the walleye didn't disappoint. Four man limit this morning....found a school at 56fow and kept turning in on them....best walleye fishing in the world....and it's in our backyard. Only going to get better...if that's possible.

Attachments

• IMG_1246.jpg
    IMG_1246.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 16
Good job, I was out this morning and got 6 walleye and lost 1, they were just hitting rippling redfins on leadcore 7 colors, I set up a walleye series spoon on a dipsey, but they didn't hit that, never seem to have any luck with spoons no matter the color

Good job, I was out this morning and got 6 walleye and lost 1, they were just hitting rippling redfins on leadcore 7 colors, I set up a walleye series spoon on a dipsey, but they didn't hit that, never seem to have any luck with spoons no matter the color
Gold ripplin redfin was the ticket today.....boards and 5 colour did most of the work. We did get some on the dipsey s and I think 4 came off one rigger set short down 30 with a Dw SS greasy chicken wing.

Great report Brian!
Guess you managed to get away from the farm work for a day ;-)
Now if you can only help us find where perch is hiding ;-)

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks