Fishing Report Burwell, July 24 AM

14ft_boat

Well, this was a first big disappointment for us this year. Fished in front of Burwell 52-60fow and covered a lot of water. Only managed a tiny bow and half-landed eye, both on lead core. Not even a single farm animal or silver bass! I’m blaming east wind for our fiasco :rolleyes:

Any other reports on walleye today from Burwell?

This is the marina I use - http://deepsecretfishing.com/

They were out of minnows today. Lots of disappointing perch fisherman in the morning... They usually carry minnows all the time, but this year it’s been tough for them to get minnows. I think the other launch didn’t have any either but I’m not 100% sure.

We had about the same results on Saturday . 1 perch , 3 silver bass and lost a couple of bows at the boat . Also had a C O pull up beside us and asked my wife to read him the expiry date on are fishing license . He said have a good day and left . Glad to see him out there. There was one long net about 4 miles east of Burwell

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks